Moslimdaily.com – A Muslim must understand well the belief in his religion that Allah is the only God and it is only to Allah that we ask and ask for something. Only God can help man when man is unable to help himself.
Here are some tips for Muslims on how to ask Allah for help:
- Always pray to God. Allah is the only one who is all-powerful. Asking for all business to be facilitated.
- Help others. By doing this good, Allah will also help and facilitate the affairs of every Muslim.
- Performing prayers, because in the Qur’an, Allah mentions that prayer is a helper for the believer.
- Always be patient. Because, patience can be a factor that can be a helper for humans.
- Giving alms is one of many ways of asking Allah for help.
- Diligently read istigfar or remembrance asking for forgiveness from Allah to be given help.
In Islam, Allah as the most holy God has 99 glorious names. One of them is An-Nashiir (النصير) which means The Most Helper.
The name An-Nashir is mentioned four times in the Qur’an, including in the word of Allah:
وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِأَعْدَائِكُمْ ۚ وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ وَلِيًّا وَكَفَىٰ بِاللَّهِ نَصِيرًا
“And Allah knows better about your enemies. God is enough to be a protector. God is enough to be a helper.” (QS. An-Nisa  : 45)
An-Nashir means that which gives victory to His servant, who guarantees help and defense for His guardian. Victory is only realized by His help; And his grace. The ultimate winner is the one whom God has helped. For there is no helper for the servant except Allah subhanahu wata’ala, there is no guard for man except him.