Why Is Palestine So Special to Muslims?

Why Is Palestine So Special to Muslims?

Why is Palestine so special to Muslims around the world? Including Indonesia? Is there a religious background to this?

There are several reasons for this.

1 – Palestine is very important and special for Muslims for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons is that the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the place of the kingship when the Prophet Muhammad traveled Israa Mi’raj, was there. This is the first qibla (direction of prayer) for Muslims.

2 – Palestine is where many prophets were born or buried, including The Prophet Ibrahim, Prophet Luth, Prophet David, Solomon, Moses and Jesus.

3 – Palestine is currently under the oppression and aggression of the most barbaric and criminal occupation that mankind has ever known, and we should know that good people, Muslims and non-Muslims, are very concerned about the condition of Palestine and the crisis they face.

Pillars of Islam and Iman (Faith)

You should know that the Palestinians had lived in this land for centuries along with the Jews until they were forcibly removed when the state of Israel was established.

Now, 80% of the land is occupied by Israel and the remaining 20% is in Palestinian hands, but even in this small space (in Gaza, especially) they are besieged. The residence of the Palestinians is now nothing more than an iron cage.

Like everyone in the world, like the people of Purwakarta, the Palestinian people have a right to dignity, freedom, and human rights.

1 thought on “Why Is Palestine So Special to Muslims?”

Leave a Comment